Need immediate help?
Use the Crisis Text Line, which is a free national text messaging service. Just text “home” to 741-741 to get started.
Connect with the 24-hour National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
Seek online therapy services or teletherapy options include:
- Better Help
- Therapy Tribe
- National American Indian and Alaska Native Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Network
Find a local therapist at
Support for specific needs.
- The Loveland Foundation for women and girls of color.
- National Queer and Trans Therapists of Color Network
- Inclusive Therapists offers a safer, simpler way to find a culturally responsive, social justice-oriented therapist.
- Free Therapy Around COVID-19
- South Asian Mental Health Initiative & Network
- LatinX Therapy
Find a support group.
Visit this national support group finder.
Have additional resources we should know about? Contact us.